Teaching Approach - Children
AlFirdaus adopts various approaches to cater for the needs of our students. We teach children in an exciting and fun environment so they can enjoy and get the most out of their learning experience.
Our college allows children to develop and increase their knowledge in a very constructive environment where knowledge is gained and rewarded. Children aged from three years and onwards are taught to understand, memorise and properly recite the Quran at a steady pace.
Once your child graduates from this course he or she will be able read the Quran well, therefore enabling them to readily memorise the Holy Quran correctly.
Our dedicated teachers work extremely hard to ensure your child's learning experience is maximised to enhance their overall pronunciation, understanding and appreciation of the Holy Quran. At the end of the course, your child is expected to recite the Quran with confidence, proper pronunciation and understanding.
As part of our children's program we:
• Teach students to properly pronounce the words in the Holy Quran and understand the rules associated with recitation
• Teach children in small class groups. Most of our classes consist of a maximum of seven students to ensure your child is given focused attention in a caring and individualised manner
• Provide a preschool Arabic program which introduces children to the letters in a fun and interactive manner
• Create a great learning environment which is conducive to learning where students are well-mannered and display only Islamic appropriate behaviour
• Employ some of the best Quran teachers with Arabic as their first language.
AlFirdaus adopts the Qaedah Al Nooraniyah method for teaching. It is an excellent teaching method for Australian Muslim students as it combines the learning of Arabic and the Quran rules into one fast-tracked program.
"I have learnt alot throughout my 13 week course and look forward to continuing on to the next levels. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn how to read and understand the Quran."