Our Adults program offers several in-depth programs for both beginner, intermediate and advanced seekers of knowledge. All students are placed in their level of proficiency. Classes are segregated; there are specific female and male only classes. All classes are bi-lingual; they are delivered in both English and Arabic.
Once a week, students are able to participate in the following lessons:
- Explanation of the injunctions of the Quran (‘Tafseer’) and their practical application in the daily lives of Muslims
- Quranic Arabic classes (‘Qaida Al Noorania’) with a focus on the reading and recitation of the Quran
- Classical Arabic reading, writing, comprehension and speaking with the use of the correct grammatical rules
- Quran memorisation with the application of the correct recitation principles
- Quran recitation (‘Telawah’) with the application of the proper intonations
- Learning circles (‘Halaqa’) with a focus on Islamic spiritual and character growth and development
Also, in our exclusive teacher-specific courses, students learn how to apply a wide range of teaching and learning methods to teach students of all ages the same content.