Alfirdaus focuses on recruiting and retaining quality teachers that not only educate their students’ minds, but also touch their hearts.
All our teachers work tirelessly to produce outstanding learning outcomes by providing meaningful and engaging learning experiences for their students inside and outside the classroom.
Alfirdaus maintains a low student to teacher ratio and small class sizes, encouraging team teaching, collaborative learning and strong support for individual students.
Our teachers share some fundamental qualities:
- Sound knowledge of the content, and their students and how they learn
- Develop and implement effective teaching and learning strategies
- Create and maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Engage in professional learning, in-house and offsite
- Demonstrate a passion for Islamic education and student welfare
- Communicate and behave in a manner that upholds Islamic values and beliefs
Our teachers are trained onsite and enjoy ongoing professional development opportunities to ensure they stay up-to-date with curriculum developments, teaching tools and technologies.
Our official teacher education and wellbeing program includes:
- Islamic education in classical Arabic, Quran and Islamic Studies
- Behaviour and classroom management
- Curriculum-based workshops
- Teacher development programs, such as lesson planning
- Personal development sessions in Quranic recitation and Islamic jurisprudence
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.