Early childhood is the most important period in your child’s life. Our Early Learners program prepares your child for their Islamic learning journey by providing the foundations they need to grow and succeed as Muslims. Our programs focus on connecting our students to Allah (SWT) through the teachings of the noble Quran and our Prophets (AS).
Our programs have been designed to nurture and promote robust cognitive and social development skills to help your child gain the confidence they need to become lifelong learners. Our curriculum promotes learning through intentional teaching, play and spontaneous learning experiences. The learning environment also incorporates stimulating indoor and outdoor learning opportunities.
Early Learners focuses on exposing students to:
- Introduction to Quran recitation, memorisation & understanding
- Basic Quranic Arabic writing, pronunciation & reading (short words)
- Foundational Islamic Studies, including knowledge of Allah SWT, Prophets and the core pillars & practices of Islam plus Islamic manners
- English letters, numbers, shapes, colours, days of the week & months of the year*
- Basic English reading (sight words)*
- Name recognition in English & Arabic
- Self-development program with a focus on character development
- End of year graduation ceremony*
- Incursions and excursions
|Target age||3-5 years old||3-5 years old||4-5 years old|
|Length of class||3 hours/day||4 hours/day||4 hours/day|
|Frequency||1 day a week||2 days a week||4 days a week|
|Course duration||2 years||2 years||1 year|
|Time||10am – 1pm||9:30am – 1:30pm||9:30am – 1:30pm|
|Availability||Mon. – Sun.||Mon. & Tues.
Wed. & Thurs.
|Mon., Tues., Wed. & Thurs|
Our Early Learners programs equip students with the Islamic knowledge, and social and cognitive skills they need to be confident and involved learners.