Assalaamu Alaikom Dear Parents/Guardians,
We pray you are well.
Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, our aim is to ensure that your children’s Islamic and Arabic education is not affected.
However, due to restrictions, we kindly ask that all parents adhere to the following conditions:
1. Parents can only enter Alfirdaus College centres to make payments &/or drop off / pick up children under the age of 8. Parents should remain at the reception area and keep to social distancing measures and not enter into classrooms. If the reception area is busy parents may be required to wait outside to prevent overcrowding.
2. Students over the age of 8 can be dropped off and picked up at the front reception and should be able to walk to their classes. Staff will always be available in the Centres to support or direct students if required.
3. If Parents do enter the centre, their temperature will need to be checked. If it is too high we may kindly ask you not to enter to avoid contact with others.
4. Please avoid sending your child(ren) to class if they have a runny nose or have a high temperature or are sick.
5. If you would like to speak to your child’s teacher, please inform the Centre Manager and the teacher will contact you inshaAllah.
We apologise for any inconvenience. Please speak to your Centre Manager if you have any questions.
JazakuAllahu Khayrun for your cooperation.